What Backup and Disaster Recovery means for your business
Business continuity entails many things, but one of the foundational pieces is a ROCK-SOLID backup and disaster recovery solution.
Important questions to ask
- Does your company have a continuity solution in place to ensure that you have no interruption in service and that there is minimal business impact in the event of a catastrophe?
- Is your solution hosted on a secure, redundant, off-site platform which is available 24x7x365 in case of disruption at your primary business location?
- Does your business have a rock-solid local backup that can be used to restore files and to quickly restore a failed server?
- Is your local backup replicated to a secure off-site location?
- Can you run your business from your local backup appliance or off-site location while you wait for your failed equipment to be repaired?
The best backup for small business is…
- Replicated to a secure, off-site platform
What is a BDR?
A foundation for your business continuity solution is a bullet-proof backup and disaster recovery solution. Do you know what a BDR is and how it can help your business? Do you know what your RTO/RPO is? Protect your key servers and workstations with a rock-solid backup solution.